- 95.5% operating efficiency (ON LINE mode) reduces energy waste
- Parallel up to 8 (distributed) or up to 7 (centralised) for extra capacity or redundancy
- Efficiency Control System optimises efficiency in parallel installations
- Automatically selects most efficient operating mode depending on mains input quality
- Galvanic isolation
Master HP (MHT) is a three-phase UPS designed to back up data centres and other mission-critical settings such as industrial environments, telecommunications networks, and sensitive electro-medical devices.
Intuitive technology chooses the most efficient operating mode based on the quality of the input supply. Install in parallel for extra capacity, with Hot System Expansion enabling units to be added without transferring the UPS to bypass.
Designed to deliver maximum power efficiently in a compact footprint, the Master HP series is a popular solution for almost any mission-critical environment.
Available in 9 power ratings from 100-600 kVA, up to 8 UPS systems can be installed in parallel to provide the necessary redundancy and capacity. Systems can be installed in centralised or decentralised architecture and in a variety of configurations, including:
- UPS Group Synchroniser (UGS): enables 2 or more non-parallel UPS devices to remain synchronised even during mains power failure. UGS also enables a Riello UPS to synchronise with another independent power source, even one with a different power rating.
- Parallel Systems Joiner (PSJ): this connects 2 groups of UPS in parallel using a power coupling switch. If one of the UPS in the group fails, it is automatically excluded and the PSJ links the remaining UPS to the other group through an external bypass.
A three-phase ON LINE UPS utilising double conversion technology, it is a proven power protection provider for data centres, electro-medical devices, IT networks, telecoms systems, and industrial machinery.
The Master HP has zero impact on connected power sources such as grid networks or generators and delivers a unity power factor. With an IGBT-based rectifier, it achieves exceptional operating efficiency compared to a more conventional thyristor-based rectifier. While its output isolation transformer means the UPS can be supplied by 2 independent lines, has a higher immunity to harmonics, and provides all-round better load protection.
Mains input quality is constantly monitored, with the system selecting the most appropriate and efficient operating mode based on any interference (Smart Active mode with up to 98.5% efficiency) or circular redundancy (Parallel Energy Saving mode).
UPS maintenance is easy thanks to a removable front panel, while high power is achieved in a compact, space-saving footprint. As an example, a 250 kVA version can be installed in 0.85m2.
Users benefit from advanced monitoring and communication provided by a front panel-mounted LCD graphic display clearly showing key measurements and data, including battery levels, input and output voltage, and UPS status and alarms.
The Master HP range integrates seamlessly with PowerShield³, PowerNetGuard, and the wider range of advanced network communications software available from Riello UPS.
- Up to 8 Master HP can be installed in parallel for extra capacity or redundancy
- Delivers quality power in mission-critical environments like data centres, telecoms networks, security systems, electro-medical devices, and industrial applications
- Automatically selects the most efficient operating mode based on mains input quality
- Operating efficiency up to 98.5% in Smart Active operating mode