Lithium Battery Solutions
UPS and Energy Storage Systems (ESS) powered by lithium battery solutions
- Extended battery life
- High temperature tolerance
- High power density
- Real-time monitoring system
- High number of cycles
The Riello UPS lithium battery portfolio incorporates several solutions spanning a broad range of applications that meet the most pressing market demands, from data centres and telecoms to healthcare and transport.
This is achieved through a series of products characterised by rapid discharge time, high number of battery cycles, and a high charging/discharging current rate.
Lithium batteries offer all types of facility operators a new set of solutions to help improve their energy storage performance.
They are an ideal solution for any application requiring a high number of cycles, high rate performance, new facility operating concepts such as “peak shaving” and demand-response, or installations where there is very limited space and temperature constraints.
The Riello UPS lithium battery solution is suitable for applications including:
- Data centres (i.e. colocation, control rooms)
- Telecommunications (i.e. fixed and mobile operators)
- Healthcare (i.e. hospitals and medical centres)
- Commercial and public sector buildings (i.e. financial institutions, schools and colleges)
- Transportation (i.e. railway or airport infrastructures)
- Manufacturing (i.e. food and drink production)
- Energy storage (i.e. photovoltaic or wind applications; smart grid and off-grid applications)
- Battery modules with integrated electronic controls
- Battery breaker protection
- Battery Management System (BMS) unit
- Interconnection power cables between modules
- Internal cabinet communication cables;
- External communication cable to enable data exchange between the BMS unit and Riello UPS or Riello Solartech system.