- Enables the UPS to connect to a Profibus DP network
- For use in industrial environments and factories using automation technology
- DP-V1 protocol for data exchange and alarm handling
- Automatically detects baud rate (9000 bit/s to 12 Mbit/s)
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 411 is a communications card that enables you to connect your UPS to a Profibus DP (Decentralised Peripherals) network.
Designed for industrial environments such as manufacturing factories using automation technologies. Uses field bus design, one of the most popular methods for communicating between automation control systems and distributed I/O hardware.
Profibus DP-V1 protocol
Configurable addresses from 0 to 99
Complete PROFIBUS-DP slave according to IEC 61158
Automatic PROFIBUS baud rate detection (9600 bit/s - 12 Mbit/s)
LED displaying the communication flow.