- Enables the UPS to connect to a Profibus DP network
- For use in industrial environments and factories using automation technology
- DP-V1 protocol for data exchange and alarm handling
- Automatically detects baud rate (9000 bit/s to 12 Mbit/s)
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 411 is a communications card that enables you to connect your UPS to a Profibus DP (Decentralised Peripherals) network.
Designed for industrial environments such as manufacturing factories using automation technologies. Uses field bus design, one of the most popular methods for communicating between automation control systems and distributed I/O hardware.
MultiCOM 411 is a network card that easily enables you to connect a Riello UPS unit to a Profibus DP (Decentralised Peripherals) network.
The gateway uses a field bus design, one of the most popular for communicating between automation control systems, making it an ideal choice for use in industrial applications.
Automatically detects the appropriate baud rate (9600 bit/s to 12 Mbit/s).