- Compact 1U rackmount UPS
- Includes AVR to protect against sags, surges and voltage fluctuation
- Easy to maintain with hot-swappable batteries
- Prioritise your critical loads with our advanced EnergyShare sockets
- 5-year warranty provides additional peace of mind
Vision Rack (VSR) is a compact 1U rackmount UPS perfect for protecting storage servers, IT network hardware and peripherals. Line-interactive technology protects against power failures and filters voltage to smooth out sags and surges.
Simply plug and play, no complex installation or setup. Dedicated EnergyShare sockets enable you to load-shed and prioritise your most critical loads. Backlit LCD display panel clearly shows UPS status, current load and battery level.
This is the rackmount-style version of our popular Vision line interactive UPS system. Available in either 800 VA or 1100 VA versions, the Vision Rack is an easy-to-use plug and play power supply suitable for servers, peripherals, and network backup systems.
As well as protecting against blackouts, its automatic voltage stabiliser smooths out potentially damaging sags and surges to the mains supply.
Simple plug and play installation plus a backlit LCD display panel are just two of the Vision Rack’s user-friendly features. Another is a Cold Start function where you can start up the UPS even if there isn’t any mains electricity available.
Operating efficiency of up to 98% minimises energy waste and power consumption. While load-shedding is possible thanks to a special EnergyShare socket, meaning you can shut down less sensitive devices and prioritise battery runtime for more critical loads.
Easily integrates with the free Riello UPS communications software PowerShield3 so each connected device can be safely shut down.
- Automatic voltage stabilisation reduces risk of sags, surges, and brownouts
- Up to 98% efficiency
- EnergyShare socket allows load-shedding to extend battery runtime for critical loads
- Plug and play installation rackmount-style UPS