- Includes AVR to protect against sags, surges and voltage fluctuation
- Prioritise your critical loads with our advanced EnergyShare sockets
- Up to 98% operational efficiency cuts energy waste
- Backlit LCD display shows UPS status, load, and battery level
- 5-year warranty provides additional peace of mind
Vision (VST) is a freestanding line-interactive UPS designed to protect your small IT servers, network backup systems and peripherals from both power failures and voltage fluctuations thanks to its automatic voltage stabiliser technology.
User-friendly UPS offers simple plug and play installation, hot-swappable batteries, and built-in battery testing. Prioritise your most critical loads and extend runtime using a dedicated EnergyShare socket that enables load-shedding.
Our Vision uninterruptible power supplies are designed to protect peripherals, servers, and network backup systems in home environments or small offices. Available in four power ranges – 800 VA, 1100 VA, 1500 VA, and 2000 VA) – its simple plug and play installation belies the exceptional performance and efficiency on offer.
The single-phase line interactive UPS system protects against power failures and offers the additional safeguard of an automatic voltage stabiliser that minimises the risk of brownouts, surges, sags, and other common electrical problems.
Each robust tower-style unit comes with an EnergyShare socket that allows for load-shedding and the shutdown of less sensitive or important devices. In turn, this extends the available battery runtime for more critical loads.
Designed using the latest technologies, the Vision range is capable of operating efficiency up to 98%, reducing power consumption and energy waste.
Its batteries are hot-swappable for ease of maintenance, while the unit also incorporates built-in battery testing capabilities to quickly detect deteriorating battery performance.
Fully-compatible with the PowerShield3 advanced communications software, which enables the safe shutdown of any equipment connected to the UPS.
- Automatic voltage stabilisation reduces risk of sags, surges, and brownouts
- Up to 98% efficiency
- EnergyShare socket allows load-shedding to extend battery runtime for critical loads
- Plug and play installation tower-style UPS