- Flexible installation (2U rackmount or freestanding tower)
- Easy to maintain with hot-swappable batteries
- Up to 98% operational efficiency cuts energy waste
- Prioritise your critical loads with our advanced EnergyShare sockets
- 5-year warranty provides additional peace of mind
Vision Dual (VSD) is a doubly-versatile line-interactive UPS designed to back up your conventional or rack servers, network backup systems, and IT network devices. Simply plug and play either as a freestanding tower or as a 2U rackmount UPS.
User-friendly LCD display panel rotates 90o depending on installation. Comes with easy to maintain hot-swappable batteries and in-built battery testing for additional reliability. Add extra battery boxes for applications needing extended runtimes.
The Vision Dual UPS is a flexible backup power supply system that can be installed as either a floor-standing tower or rack-mounted into standard 19-inch server cabinets to suit your particular environment.
To switch between configurations, simply remove and rotate the display panel, rotate the UPS by 90o, and either attach (for rack-mounted installation) or remove (for tower installation) the included rack supports.
With a power factor of 0.9 and capable of operating efficiency up to 98%, the Vision Dual is available in 1100 VA, 1500 VA, 2200 VA, or 3000 VA models and designed to provide backup power for conventional and rack servers, peripherals, and other network devices.
Not only does it protect against power failures, its automatic voltage stabilisation feature also minimises the disruption caused by sags, surges, and other fluctuations on the mains supply.
A plug and play UPS with hot-swappable batteries for ease of maintenance, the 2200 VA and 3000 VA versions are also available with additional battery boxes for business continuity applications that demand extended runtimes of several hours.
User-friendly features include an emergency power off (EPO) contact enabling remote shutdown during emergencies, dedicated EnergyShare sockets that encourage load-shedding to increase the battery autonomy to the most critical loads, and a Cold Start function that means the UPS doesn’t need mains electricity to power up.
Its sizeable backlit LCD display panel clearly shows key information about the UPS, battery, and load statuses. While the unit is fully-compatible with Riello UPS’s sophisticated PowerShield3 network communications software, which enables the safe shutdown of all connected equipment.
- Automatic voltage stabilisation reduces risk of sags, surges, and brownouts
- Cold Start capability enables operation without any mains supply
- Available with additional battery boxes to deliver extended runtime
- Versatile tower or rackmount-style UPS with user-friendly plug and play installation