- Simple plug and play installation
- Compact design easily fits on a desktop, shelf or floor
- Added protection against sags, surges and voltage fluctuation
- Built-in automatic battery testing enhances reliability
- 5-year warranty provides additional peace of mind
Net Power (NPW) is a line-interactive UPS proven to protect your computers, peripherals and home entertainment devices against both power outages and voltage fluctuations. No complicated installation or setup, just plug, play and you’re protected.
Incorporates automatic voltage stabilizer that smooths out any sags or surges. Built-in automatic battery testing reduces your risk of failure. Comes with Cold Start function that enables the UPS to switch on even without any mains supply.
Net Power offers your computers, small office IT systems, and home entertainment devices the added protection of automatic voltage stabilisation technology. This single-phase line interactive UPS offers battery backup in case of power failure, as well as safeguarding against unstable mains supply by balancing out any sags, surges, or brownouts.
It comes equipped with a Cold Start function that enables the UPS to power up even in the absences of any mains supply.
Built-in battery testing enhances overall system reliability. While this plug and play tower-style unit is suitable for installation on a desk, shelves, or floor. It comes with two IEC cables for powering the loads.
The Net Power series is fully-compatible with Riello UPS’s advanced PowerShield3 communications software, which makes it easy to safely shut down any connected equipment when there are issues with the mains supply.
- Automatic voltage stabilisation reduces the risk of sags, surges, and brownouts
- Cold Start capability enables operation without any mains supply
- Built-in battery testing for added reliability