- Rackmount UPS with simple plug and play installation
- Depth of just 380mm so ideal for upgrading legacy 600mm racks
- Load-controlled fan speed minimises noise (< 40 dBA)
- Reduce power consumption with ECO and Smart Active modes
- 5-year warranty provides additional peace of mind
Sentinel Rack (SER) is a rackmount UPS delivering maximum protection to your critical rack servers, telecoms networks, data processing IT systems and security systems. Just plug and play, no complex installation.
Sits just 380mm deep so is ideal for server rooms housing 600mm deep legacy racks. 3000VA version is fitted with a 6A charger and additional batteries to offer you longer runtime options. Enhanced LCD display shows UPS status, voltages and battery levels.
- Filtered, stabilised and reliable voltage: double conversion ON LINE technology (VFI compliant with IEC 62040-3) with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances;
- High overload capability (up to 150%);
- Programmable Auto-restart when mains is restored;
- Battery start up (Cold Start);
- Power factor correction (UPS input power factor, close to 1);
- Wide input voltage tolerance range (from 140 V to 276 V) without battery intervention;
- Runtime extendable up to several hours;
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software;
- Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually-activated battery test);
- High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control);
- Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal take up).
- Multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 10, 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2019, 2016, 2012, and previous versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems;
- UPS Tools configuration and customisation software supplied as standard;
- RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts;
- USB port;
- Slot for communications boards.
2 YEARS WARRANTY