- Serial duplicator enables 2 devices to connect to single UPS port
- Cascading configuration offers a maximum of 4 serial ports
- Ideal for LAN networks with firewalls that require high level of security
- Suitable for managing several LAN networks powered by a single UPS
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 352 is a communications card that acts as a serial duplicator, enabling 2 devices to connect to a single serial communications port on the UPS.
Designed for use in LAN networks with firewalls, which need a high level of security, or to manage multiple LAN networks supplied by a single UPS.
MultiCOM 352 is a serial duplicator network communications card that enables 2 devices to connect to 1 serial port on your UPS. It incorporates 2 independent serial ports (supports 1200 and 9600 baud rate).
Designed for situations where you need several serial connections for multiple polling of the UPS.
Ideal for LAN networks containing firewalls, where a high level of security is essential, or to manage separate LAN networks backed up by a single UPS system.