- 96.5% operating efficiency (Online mode) reduces energy waste
- Parallel up to 8 UPS for extra capacity or redundancy
- Suitable for space-restricted sites thanks to compact footprint
- Designed to handle non-linear loads so ideal for blade servers
- Suitable for sites with limited power capacity or issues with harmonics
Multi Sentry (MST) is a transformer-free UPS designed to handle capacitive loads without any reduction in active power, making it an ideal choice to protect your data centre or mission-critical telecommunications and IT networks.
Delivers you exceptional online efficiency of 96.5% and near-unity power factor in one of the smallest footprints in its category. Easily increase your capacity or redundancy by paralleling up to 8 UPS in a single system.
The Multi Sentry series delivers exceptional performance and efficiency in one of the most compact footprints in its category, making it the perfect solution for restricted spaces or sites facing commercial pressures to maximise floorspace.
Available in 8 power ranges from 30-200 kVA, it’s suitable for protecting sizeable data centres or smaller communications networks and critical ICT infrastructure.
Thanks to its advanced IGBT rectifier that delivers an input power factor close to one (0.99), the Multi Sentry is well-suited for environments with limited power capacity or issues with harmonics. Compatible with both single-phase and three-phase power sources, this is one of the best UPS on the market for powering capacitive, high-density loads found in blade servers and similar settings.
Capable of operating efficiencies of up to 96.5%, delivering consistent performance with minimal power consumption, users can select from a wide range of UPS operating modes:
- ON LINE: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- ECO Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- SMART ACTIVE Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- STANDBY OFF Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
For larger installations, up to six Multi Sentry units can be paralleled together in either capacity (N) or redundant (N+) configuration. As it is a closed loop system, protection continues even if the connection cables are interrupted.
In-built wheels offer ease of portability, while the unit also incorporates a range of user-friendly features such as Cold Start – which enables the UPS to power up even without mains supply – and EnergyShare sockets, which allow for load-shedding and the prioritisation of the most critical loads.
Battery reliability is enhanced by a high-frequency charger, which reduces damaging ripple current, and temperature compensation that minimises the risk of overheating. Extended runtimes are available by installing larger battery cabinets.
Easily integrates with Riello UPS’s wide range of advanced communications software such as PowerShield3, which allows for the safe and easy management and shutdown of all connected equipment.
- Operating efficiency up to 96.5%
- One of the smallest footprints in its category
- Compatible with single-phase or three-phase mains supply
- Suitable for powering capacitive, high-density loads such as blade servers