Multi I/O is a device that integrates UPS into a control system using fully configurable input and output relay signals.
It can be used to connect two devices to a single UPS serial communication port.
It can be used anywhere where several serial connections are required for multiple polling of the UPS.
It can also communicate on RS485 lines using the MODBUS/JBUS protocol.
- 8 analogue/digital inputs
- 8 relay outputs (3A at 250Vac) that can be configured using UPS and input operating states
- Can communicate with UPS via RS232
- It can control two independent RS232/RS485 serial lines to monitor the UPS and its operating states using the MODBUS/JBUS protocol
- Firmware upgradeable via serial port.