Sentinel Dual SDU
• Power factor 1 kW = kVA (from SDU 5000)
• Parallelable up to 3 unit
• Simplified installation
• Operating mode selection
• High quality output voltage
• High battery reliability
The Sentinel Dual SDU is a flexible and efficient choice to deliver reliable power to mission-critical IT and server applications or sophisticated electro-medical devices.
A single-phase UPS with a power range of 4-10 kVA, up to three SDUs can operate together in parallel for additional capacity or redundancy. Advanced technologies deliver a unity power factor and operational efficiency up to 95%, with a choice of operating modes to increase efficiency or boost performance.
Simple plug and play installation either rack-mounted in 19-inch server cabinets or as a floor-standing tower.
Available as either a floor-standing tower or rackmount UPS, the Sentinel Dual SDU offers unity power factor, simple plug and play installation, and a variety of energy-saving modes of operation.
This single-phase online UPS has a power range of 4-10 kVA, with up to three units parallelable to provide either additional capacity or redundancy.
Its capability to handle high-density, non-linear loads makes it an optimum solution for mission-critical server rooms and IT networks, plus electro-medical devices and industrial applications.
As an advanced online dual conversion UPS, the Sentinel Dual SDU not only protects equipment from blackouts and power failures, but it filters and stabilises the mains supply to minimise the risk of other disturbances.
Operational efficiency can reach up to 95%, load-dependent digitally-controlled fans keep the noise levels below 45 dBA, and advanced components are designed to perform even at stress-inducing temperatures of 40oC.
Select between numerous modes of operation that either boost performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
For the most mission-critical applications, several hours’ extended runtime is achievable either by adding extra battery packs or thanks to chargers with greater power. Overall battery performance is enhanced with both automatic and manual testing, with the batteries themselves hot-swappable and user-replaceable without interrupting the critical load.
Interruption-free maintenance is available using the optional external bypass, while the system is fully-compatible with PowerShield3 communications software, allowing the monitoring and safe shutdown of all connected devices. Equipment can also be prioritised through EnergyShare sockets that enable load-shedding.
- Versatile tower of rack-mount style UPS with user-friendly plug and play installation
- Unity power factor
- Up to 3 SDUs can be operated in parallel
- Operating efficiency up to 95% (in Online mode)
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)