- Communications card providing an additional RS232 serial interface port
- Features terminal connections for Emergency Power Off (EPO) and Remote Shutdown (RSD)
- Terminals connect directly to corresponding emergency buttons
- Can power devices at 12V or 80 mA
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 372 is a communications card that provides the UPS with an additional RS232 serial interface port to aid with monitoring and control.
The card comes with Emergency Power Off (EPO) and Remote Shutdown (RSD) inputs featuring terminal connections that can connect directly to the corresponding emergency buttons.
- Management of ESD input and UPS Shutdown
- Ability to supply devices at 12 V 80 mA max.