- Communications card providing an additional RS232 serial interface port
- Features terminal connections for Emergency Power Off (EPO) and Remote Shutdown (RSD)
- Terminals connect directly to corresponding emergency buttons
- Can power devices at 12V or 80 mA
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 372 is a communications card that provides the UPS with an additional RS232 serial interface port to aid with monitoring and control.
The card comes with Emergency Power Off (EPO) and Remote Shutdown (RSD) inputs featuring terminal connections that can connect directly to the corresponding emergency buttons.
MultiCOM 372 is an adapter card that provides an extra RS232 serial port to help with monitoring and controlling the UPS.
It incorporates an Emergency Shutdown Input (ESD) which allows you to safely shut down the UPS. In addition, it also features a Remote Shutdown Input (RSD) which enables you to power down the UPS via remote command from an external control panel, PLC output contact, or an emergency power off button on another connected device.
Both the ESD and RSD inputs are available on the removable terminal board or can connect directly to corresponding buttons on other devices.