- Communications card featuring a set of relay contacts (volt-free contacts)
- Simple way to provide indication of UPS alarms and statuses
- Customise each contact (i.e. “normally open” or “normally closed”)
- Options include On Battery, On Bypass, and Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 384 is a communications card featuring a set of relay contacts (volt-free contacts) that help to clearly demonstrate any UPS alarms and provide status indication.
Incorporates 2 removable terminal boards, with the contacts customisable to monitor conditions such as On Battery, On Bypass, Battery Low Warning, Alarm, and Emergency Power Off (EPO).
MultiCOM 384 is an expansion network card that incorporates a set of relay contacts for managing alarm notifications and operating states.
It features 2 removable terminal boards, the first includes control signals to the UPS (i.e. commands to turn the UPS off or perform a remote shutdown), while the second has 4 exchange relays for signals emitted by the UPS (i.e. signs that it’s running off battery).