- Communications card featuring a set of relay contacts (volt-free contacts)
- Simple way to provide indication of UPS alarms and statuses
- Customise each contact (i.e. “normally open” or “normally closed”)
- Options include On Battery, On Bypass, and Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- For use in conjunction with UPS software such as PowerShield³
MultiCOM 384 is a communications card featuring a set of relay contacts (volt-free contacts) that help to clearly demonstrate any UPS alarms and provide status indication.
Incorporates 2 removable terminal boards, with the contacts customisable to monitor conditions such as On Battery, On Bypass, Battery Low Warning, Alarm, and Emergency Power Off (EPO).
- Max. current 3 A at 250 Vac
- Signal-contact customisation
- Normally Open or Normally Close configuration for each contact