Master Switch Three-phase
- Available in 100-800A power range and both 3 pole or 4 pole installation
- Automatically switches when supply source falls outside acceptable tolerance
- Manual switching either remotely or via the front panel
- Full front access for easy maintenance
- Connectivity slot enables LAN connection and remote management
Master Switch Three-Phase is a static transfer switch for industrial and IT settings requiring additional protection from power faults. Can be used in conjunction with a UPS or as a separate standalone device.
Available for both 3 pole or 4 pole installations. Automatically switches to secondary supply if primary source falls outside acceptable tolerance. You can also manually transfer either remotely or from the front control panel.
• Full protection of critical industrial and IT applications against power failures and faults on the load.
• Full microprocessor control which guarantees:
- fast and safe transfer between the power sources.
- monitoring of all parameters on the LCD display.
- Constant control of the SCRs
- Remote advanced diagnostics (RS232 and TCP/IP)
• Redundant power circuits:
- Power is supplied to the internal logic by two separate and independent power circuits that are hot swappable so as to ensure no break in the supply to the loads.
- In the event that the power supplied by both sources fails, full system operation is guaranteed by the Power Supply Backup
function that provides backup power to the circuits from an
external, independent standby power source.
• High protection
- In the event of an output short circuit, MASTER SWITCH will block the transfer between the two power sources eliminating the risk of propagating the short circuit and its effects on the other loads.
- A backfeed control circuit will trigger automatic protection devices to avoid energy feeding back to one of the inputs of the MASTER SWITCH.
- MASTER SWITCH has double redundant ventilation called “fan redundancy plus”. Thanks to this function, in the remote possibility that two fans both fail at the same time, the others would still be able to dissipate the heat generated at nominal load. The fans can be hot swapped so as to ensure no break in system operation during the repair.
• Easy front access
- power cable connections are easily accessed with entry from below
- board slots are positioned in a dedicated area to allow rapid diagnosis/replacement
- all parts subject to controls, maintenance and/or replacement.