Manufactured using the latest inverter technologies, the Sentinel Pro is designed to protect critical loads such as servers, data processing IT systems, and telecoms networks.
This single-phase plug and play UPS employs dual conversion online technology to deliver a filtered, stabilised, and consistent output voltage.
Several programmable operating modes offer users great flexibility, including the maximum load protection of Online mode, optimum efficiency of 98% through Eco mode, and Smart Active mode which automatically selects depending on mains supply quality.
The Sentinel Pro delivers proven performance to protecting a wide range of critical servers and IT networks. This tower-style plug and play single-phase UPS is easy to install and use, but incorporates a whole host of sophisticated features.
With a fully microprocessor-controlled inverter, it uses double conversion technology to produce a consistent and reliable output voltage. With a power range of 700-3000 VA, optional more powerful battery chargers are available for the most critical environments requiring extended runtime lasting several hours. In-built battery efficiency testing also ensures optimal performance.
Users can choose from several operating modes to either boost performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
The Sentinel Pro is capable of handling a wide range of input voltages (140 V to 276 V), has a power factor of 0.9, and a high overload capacity of 150%. It incorporates both a Cold Start function, which means the UPS can power up without mains electricity, and an automatic shutdown feature (Eco line) that reduces energy consumption during sustained periods of inactivity.
Thanks to load-based fan speed control, noise levels are limited to less than 40 dBA, minimising any disruption in the working environment.
While the UPS also incorporates a completely revamped LCD display panel clearly showing all vital information, including input and output voltage, remaining battery charge, and the current UPS operating status.
Fully-compatible with the PowerShield3 advanced communications software, which enables the safe shutdown of any equipment connected to the UPS.
- Designed for critical loads including servers, telecoms networks, and data processing IT systems
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)
- Available with additional battery boxes to deliver extended runtime
- Load-based fan speed guarantees low noise levels (40 dBA)