Sentinel Dual (Low Power)
Capable of a high-quality output voltage even with non-linear loads, the Sentinel Dual (Low Power) is a UPS power supply designed to protect blade servers and storage, VoIP telephone systems, IT network, and industrial machinery.
This versatile single-phase, plug and play product can be installed as a floor-standing tower or rack-mounted in 19-inch cabinets, and comes with hot-swappable batteries and inbuilt battery testing functionality for added reliability.
Capable of achieving 92% operating efficiency, it comes with several programmable operating modes to enhance performance and minimise power consumption.
The Sentinel Dual (Low Power) is a single-phase uninterruptible power supply offering high performance, efficiency, and versatility.
This advanced dual conversion online UPS protects against mains failures and delivers a stable, filtered power supply to critical loads such as servers, storage systems, VoIP telephone equipment, and medical or industrial equipment. It is designed to deliver high-quality output voltage even when dealing with non-linear loads, making it an ideal solution for high-density blade servers.
Available in 1000-3000 VA versions, this plug and play power supply can be installed in virtually any environment as either a floor-standing tower or rack-mounted in 19-inch cabinets. To change the installation configuration, simply remove and rotate the LCD display panel, rotate the unit by 90o, and either attach or detach the rack supports.
Advanced inverter technologies ensure a 0.9 output power factor and operating efficiency of up to 92%, while components can operate at high temperatures of up to 40oC and load-controlled fans ensure distraction-free noise levels of less than 40 dBA.
Choose from several operating modes that either boost performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
Batteries are hot-swappable for ease of maintenance, with automatic or manual battery testing available for added reliability. For the most critical scenarios, extended runtime models with additional battery packs or more powerful chargers can be utilised.
The Sentinel Dual (Low Power) also incorporates sophisticated EnergyShare sockets that enable load-shedding so you can prioritise critical loads, along with a simple shut-off button so energy consumption is cut during any periods of prolonged inactivity.
It easily integrates with Riello UPS’s range of advanced communications systems, including PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software.
- Versatile tower or rackmount-style UPS with user-friendly plug and play installation
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)
- Operating efficiency of up to 92%
- Available with additional battery boxes to deliver extended runtime