Multi Switch ATS
- For installations with 2 separate AC input sources (2 mains, 2 UPS, or a combination)
- Choose from 16A or 30A versions
- Automatically transfers from primary to secondary source
- Designed for installation in 19-inch cabinets
- Connectivity slot enables LAN connection and remote management
Multi Switch ATS is an automatic transfer switch ensuring redundant power to equipment connected with 2 AC input sources. Automatically transfers load to the secondary power source in the event of failure or disruption with the primary feed.
Input sources can be 2 mains supplies, 2 UPS (of different sizes) or a combination of both. 16A version has 8 IEC 10A and 1 IEC 16A sockets. 30A model has 4 IEC 10A and 1 IEC 16A sockets, plus a terminal board for additional devices.
Multi Switch ATS provides direct distribution of eight 10 A IEC consumers or one 16 A IEC consumer in a system with two input power lines (two mains inputs, or two UPS ).
Multi Switch ATS is able to connect to either of the two input power lines, whilst simultaneously monitoring the power uptake.
Protection against load faults
If one of the loads fails (e.g. short circuit), Multi Switch ATS disconnects the group of sockets where the load is connected, thus preventing other loads from being switched off (i.e. in the event of poor selectivity of the protection devices).
Protection against power supply faults
If one of the two power sources falls outside tolerance levels, Multi Switch ATS will transfer the consumers to the second power source (switching is instantaneous if the two sources are in phase).
- Full protection for consumers against mains and load failures
- Versatile to use: Multi Switch ATS can be powered with 2 different power supplies (2 UPS even of different sizes/types)
- 19” cabinet installation
- Display panel
- Can be connected to PowerNetGuard supervision software
- No signal connection between the Multi Switch ATS and the power sources or consumers is necessary
- Compatible with PowerShield³ software
- Slot for communications boards.