- RFC1628 standard ensures consistent network-wide UPS management
- Displays and logs key operational data including voltage, load, and battery charge
- Sends automated alarm notifications via email or SMS
- Multi-user access with a variety of security levels
- Compatible with UPS made by 3rd party manufacturers
PowerNetGuard is a simplified UPS management software designed for data centres and medium-to-large networks. Uses SNMP protocols and RFC1628 standards to enable centralised control and monitoring using a single application.
Provides a detailed graphical display of all the operating data required for first-level diagnostics. Also logs all changes in operating states and physical parameters. Works with Windows, Linux and Solaris operating systems.
- Centralised control of remote UPS via Ethernet with SNMP protocol
- Multi-level display of geographical areas, building plans, maps, etc.
- Multi-user access with various security levels
- Compatible with NetMan and RFC 1628 standard SNMP agents
- Creation of graphs of input and output values and data back-up to file
- Alarm notifications via e-mail and SMS
- Integrated Wap Server for alarm display
- For Windows operating systems (2008 Server, Vista, 2003 and XP), Linux, Solaris 8, 9 and 10.