GIVE YOUR UPS A LITTLE TLC
An uninterruptible power supply is a crucial piece of equipment. It’s essential that you can rely on it to provide critical power protection at all times. But wear and tear over time is inevitable, and without regular check-ups a UPSs performance can easily become compromised, increasing the likelihood of failure and downtime.
Our specialist UPS Health Checks give you the peace of mind that your units are running at peak performance and optimum efficiency.
Fully-certified UPS engineers will conduct a thorough inspection of your entire system, check all components, install the latest firmware updates, and make sure your UPS is in prime condition.
To ensure your UPS is capable of top performance throughout its working life, we highly recommend the security and ongoing protection provided by a robust UPS maintenance plan, which will include at least one Preventive Maintenance Visit (PMV) a year.
However, we understand everyone’s circumstances are different. So even if you aren’t covered by an ongoing maintenance contract with Riello UPS, we offer UPS Health Checks on an ad-hoc basis.
If it’s more suitable for you, we even offer dedicated PMV-only maintenance agreements.
What’s Included In A Riello UPS Health Check?
- Visual test: thorough inspection of the installed UPS system and battery set
- Physical tests: review of all electrical connections. Thermal imaging included as standard to detect the hardest-to-find heat-related issues
- Mechanical tests: functional checks including recording electrical measurements and the system’s operational state
- Environmental tests: check the surroundings for possible problems such as dust or humidity
- Download and comprehensive review of the UPS history logs
- Installation of any firmware and software upgrades
- Full reporting of any faults found during the PMV
- Completion of the maintenance register
- Our recommendations to improve operational reliability
Time for an upgrade?
Depending on the age of your UPS system, it might be advisable to overhaul critical components such as fans and capacitors which help your unit perform at its best.
Our expert engineers will proactively replace any fan or capacitor that is getting to the end of its lifespan. Doing so maximises your efficiency and performance, while minimising the threat of a complete UPS failure.