Introducing The New Sentryum Range!
Available in 10-15-20 kVA versions, the S3T combines true online double conversion UPS protection with exceptional energy efficiency and a compact footprint.
It’s the ideal choice for any small data centre or similarly mission-critical environment.
The new range builds on Riello UPS’s best-selling Multi Sentry (MST) series. Following extensive feedback from customers, the new units have an optimised card layout compared to the MST which cuts the number of components, cables, and connections.
This reduces the required space and makes it far easier and more cost-effective to maintain.
The Sentryum delivers “best in class” quality in terms of maximum space saving, better battery charging capabilities, and longer backup time in a single cabinet.
It does this by rewriting the concept of flexible power by offering a choice of three frame sizes:
- Compact (CPT) – designed for the most space-restricted environments. Has a footprint less than 0.25m2 and includes 1 internal battery string
- Active (ACT) – incorporate 1 or 2 internal battery strings into a footprint less than 0.35m2
- Xtend (XTD) – a maximum of 3 internal battery strings into a footprint of less than 0.4m2 with the option to add internal isolation transformer and upgrade enclosure protection
Highlights of the Sentryum (S3T) range include:
- Power availability: delivers full-rated power (kVA = kW 1 pf)
- Efficiency: capable of 96.5% efficiency in online mode even at loads of just 50-75%
- Versatility: choice of three-phase/single phase input, single-phase output or three-phase input and output
- Scalability: run up to 8 S3Ts in parallel for increased capacity or redundancy (N+1)
- Reliability: unique control system reduces harmonic voltage distortion; high overload and short circuit capacity enable it to handle sudden peak loads without transferring to bypass
- Usability: large touchscreen display panel plus intuitive LED status indicator that changes colour depending on the UPS condition
- Functionality: choice of operating modes (Online, ECO, Smart Active, Standby Off, Frequency Converter)
Contact us to upgrade from the Multi Sentry to the new and improved Sentryum!