Sentryum Series Expands With 30 & 40 kVA Models
Sentryum is Riello UPS’s third generation of transformerless UPS designed to maximise availability, efficiency, and performance in mission-critical applications.
Delivering outstanding performance and up to 96.5% efficiency in a compact footprint, it’s a proven solution for smaller and medium data centres, as well as mission-critical applications in the IT, industrial, telecommunications, transport, and medical areas.
Now the existing 10-20 kVA versions are complemented by new 30-40 kVA models. The new additions both come with a choice of two cabinet sizes to maximise battery autonomy and optimise floor space: Active (ACT), 2 battery strings in 0.35 m2 footprint or Xtend (XTD), 3 battery strings in 0.4 m2 footprint.
Sentryum’s key features include:
- High overload and short circuit capacity
- Easily increase power or battery autonomy by installing up to 8 UPS in parallel (three-phase version only)
- Parallel installations operate on a closed loop system, ensuring the UPS system keeps running even if there’s an issue with the cable connection
- Power at your fingertips thanks to a 5-inch colour touchscreen display panel clearly showing real-time data and allowing you to adjust the operating mode
- Innovative LED status indicator which automatically changes colour depending on the current operating mode and UPS status
- Designed to handle capacitive loads like blade servers without any reduction in active power
- Flexibility from a choice of power ranges and cabinet sizes. Choose from 3 frames: Compact, Active or Xtend for 10-20 kVA; Active or Xtend for 30-40 kVA versions
- Reliability and efficiency from a transformerless UPS that delivers unity power (pf 1) and operating efficiency up to 96.5%, which minimises wasted energy
- Unique control system that reduces harmonic voltage distortion (<1% at resistive load and < 1.5% at non-linear load)
- Handles high overloads (125% for 10 minutes or 150% for 1 minute) and short circuits (270% for 200ms or 150% for 300ms), meaning you won’t have to transfer to bypass to deal with sudden peak loads.
|MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS||SENTRYUM ACTIVE (ACT)||SENTRYUM XTEND (XTD)|
|Cabinet layout description||Freestanding type with wheels and terminals/switches on front||Freestanding type with wheels and terminals/switches on front|
|Battery||Space for: 2x40 blocks||Space for: 3x40 blocks|
|Ventilation||Forced, front to rear||Forced, front to rear(Air filter door as option)|
|Cabinet IP rating||IP20 finger proof (either with cabinet doors open or closed)||IP20 finger proof (either with cabinet doors open or closed) IP21/31 as option|
|Cable input||Bottom (front)||Bottom (front)|