BETT Show 2020
For the first time ever, Riello UPS is delighted to attend the long-standing education technology trade show BETT.
Originally known as the British Educational Training and Technology Show, BETT was first staged in 1985 and has since grown to be the show that brings together the education community.
Last year’s event attracted nearly 35,000 visitors from nearly 150 countries, who got the opportunity to speak with 800+ education technology suppliers.
Members of the Riello UPS team will be on hand over at stand NM51 to talk to headteachers, IT admins, and facilities managers about the importance of critical power protection, as well as demonstrating some of our award-winning range of UPS systems and standby power solutions.
For the first time in 28 years, the Education Show will be incorporated as part of BETT. While 2020 will see the launch of several new ‘zones’:
- Learning Tech Zone – how technology and learning collide
- Teaching Tech – products, services and advice for management, monitoring and assessment
- Equipment & Hardware Zone – all the physical tech, including the latest laptops, tablets and more
- Global Showcase Zone – demos of the latest services from world-leading brands including Microsoft, HP and Adobe
- Management Solutions Zone – everything needed to run academies, schools, campuses and other institutions
In addition, there will be 180-plus hours of CPD-certified seminars and panel debates covering topics such as inclusion, innovation, future technology trends, and empowering teaching and learning.
Keynote speakers at previous BETT shows include Sir Bob Geldof, physicist Professor Brian Cox, and the co-founder of Wikipedia Jimmy Wales.
Entry to BETT is FREE as long as you register in advance. Book your ticket here.