- Compatible with main network communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP HTTPS, SSH, SNMP)
- Designed for use with PowerShield³ and PowerNetGuard UPS management software
- Customised dongle enables Wi-Fi network communication
- Complete management and monitoring of up to 6 environmental sensors
- Seamless integration with VMware to manage virtual networks
NetMan 204 is a network communications card that enables Riello UPS systems to easily integrate into medium or large networks, ensuring secure and reliable communication between the UPS and its management software.
Designed to integrate UPS systems over 10/100 Mbps ethernet connections and IPv4/6 networks using Modbus/TCP, BACnet/IP, and SNMP protocols. Seamless integration with VMware to manage virtual networks.
- 32bit RISC processor
- Compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and IP v4/6 networks
- Compatible with PowerShield³ and TeleNetGuard
- Web User Interface for Configuration, Management, and Administration.
- Seamlessly integrates with VMware’s Esxi and vCenter server
- LDAP and Active Directory user authentication
- SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with Standard IETF UPS MIB (RFC 1628) and Riello UPS Mib for PowerNetGuard and NMS connections
- SNMP v1 with RFC3433 for the management of environmental sensors
- HTTP and HTTPS for UPS control via web browser
- SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS status updates via email
- Maximum expandability
- WiFi ready, using a customized dongle can communicate via WiFi network
- Events log and data management
- Wake-on-LAN management for starting computers via TCP /IP network
- Other standards: DHCP, DNS, FTP, NTP , ICMP , IGMP
- Management of environmental sensors
- Configurable via SSH sessions and HTTP
- Firmware upgradeable via FTP and HTTP.
Brochures and data sheets
Rev. L - for Netman with APP. 2.xx and 3.xx
Rev. B - for Netman with APP. 1.xx