- Works in conjunction with the NetMan 204 network communications card
- -55 to +125oC temperature sensor
- -55 to +125oC temperature sensor plus 0-100% humidity sensor
- -55 to +125oC temperature sensor plus digital I/O (input/output) sensor
- Compact devices are easy to install and configure, doesn’t require a separate power supply
Environmental sensors for use with the NetMan 204 network communications card. Help to accurately monitor and record the temperature and humidity around the UPS environment, triggering devices such as cooling fans or locks.
Used in conjunction with UPS management tools like PowerShield³, environmental sensors provide invaluable information that enables extensive control and management of the environment around the UPS.
Dedicated environmental sensors designed for use in tandem with Riello UPS’s NetMan 204 communications card.
Enable you to monitor and record environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity both inside the UPS and in the surrounding area where it’s installed.
Quick And Easy Installation
Sensors simply slot into the NetMan 204 card, which enables easy integration with the PowerShield³ shutdown and management software.
Works with a maximum of 6 sensors, which are compact and don’t require their own external power supply.
Choice Of Sensors
Our range incorporates the following UPS environmental sensors:
- -55 +125 °C Temperature Sensor
- -55 +125 °C Temperature and 0-100% humidity Sensor
- -55 +125 °C Temperature and I/O digital 0-12 Vdc In, 1A max Out at 48 Vdc Sensor