Sentinel Power Green
High Performances High Efficiency
Sentinel Power Green is an online uninterruptible power supply that delivers high performance in a small footprint at operational efficiency up to 98%.
Suitable for both single-phase and three-phase mains supplies, it has a power range of 6-20 kVA and is designed to protect IT equipment, telecoms networks, and mission-critical security or safety systems.
Up to three units can be paralleled together for either extra capacity or redundancy. The tower-style unit delivers high power in limited space and can easily be moved thanks to in-built wheels.
Providing high-quality power and high efficiency, the Sentinel Power Green range is designed for mission-critical security and safety systems, plus IT and telecoms networks that rely on maximum uptime.
A tower-style UPS which delivers operational efficiency up to 98% in a compact footprint, its inbuilt wheels offer exceptional portability. The 6-20 kVA power range series can be connected to mains supplies carrying both single-phase and three-phase power.
Advanced inverter technology delivers a filtered, stable, and consistent power supply, minimising the risk of downtime caused by power fluctuation or critical fault, even with non-linear loads. In the event of any failure, or during maintenance, its static bypass functionality ensures no-break power transfer.
Up to three Sentinel Power Green UPSs can operate in parallel for increased capacity or redundancy. This parallel configuration continues even if the connection cable is interrupted (closed loop).
Battery resilience is enhanced by both automatic and manual testing, plus a low ripple current discharge (LCRD) system. In the most-critical settings where several hours of autonomy may be required, extended runtime is available simply by adding extra battery boxes.
Users can opt for a variety of UPS operating modes that specifically enhance performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
The Sentinel Power Green range is also fully-compatible with Riello UPS communications management software such as PowerShield3 and PowerNetGuard.
It also incorporates a user-friendly LCD digital display panel which shows vital performance indicators such as input and output voltage, UPS status, and battery runtime.
- Suitable for mission-critical and sensitive loads such as IT and safety systems or electro-medical devices
- Can be connected to single-phase and three-phase mains supplies
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)
- Up to 3 Sentinel Power Greens can be operated in parallel
- Easy to position thanks to in-built wheels