Sentinel Dual (High Power)
The Sentinel Dual (High Power) uninterruptible power supply is ideal for environments with mission-critical applications or electro-medical devices.
Available in single-phase models from 3.3 or 4 kVA or 6.5, 8, or 10 kVA three-phase versions, its double conversion technology ensures a stable, filtered high-quality output voltage even with non-linear loads. These user-friendly plug and play units can be installed in 19-inch server racks and cabinets, or as a floor-standing tower.
Various easily-programmable modes of operation boost overall system performance and energy efficiency.
High-quality performance, versatility, and efficiency are just three of the Sentinel Dual (High Power) UPS’s numerous benefits. Utilising advanced double conversion online technology, it is designed for use in mission-critical environments such as data centres or server rooms, or to protect sensitive electro-medical devices.
Available in both single-phase (3.3 and 4 kVA) and three-phase (6.5, 8, or 10 kVA) models, this flexible online uninterruptible power supply can be installed either in tower configuration or rack mounted in standard 19 inch servers. Switching between both styles of plug and play installation couldn’t be easier, simply remove and rotate the LCD display panel, turn the UPS by 90o, then attach the rack guides, where necessary.
Cutting-edge inverter circuitry delivers a power factor of near unity (0.9), guaranteeing quality output even with distorted non-linear IT loads.
For the most critical environments, extended runtime of up to several hours is achievable either through more powerful battery chargers or the addition of extra battery boxes. Hot swappable batteries ensure ease of maintenance, while automated or manual battery testing is also available to enhance overall reliability.
Several operating modes are available to either boost performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
The Sentinel Dual (High Power) range is fully-compatible with Riello UPS’s PowerShield3 advanced network communications software to enable the seamless and safe shutdown of connected equipment.
Energy saving features include a shut-off button that reduces power consumption during spells of inactivity and EnergyShare sockets that allow for load-sharing and the prioritising of the most critical of loads.
- Suitable for powering mission-critical applications and electro-medical devices
- Versatile tower or rack-mount style UPS with user-friendly plug and play installation
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)
- Available with additional battery boxes to delver extended runtime