CSS Emergency Standby Systems 700VA-800kVA
The Dialog Central Supply System (CSS) standby power system is ideal for emergency lighting, security alarms and electro-medical applications.
The range builds on the features within the award-winning Riello UPS Dialog series of Uninterruptible Power Supplies.The Dialog CSS runs from 700VA to 800kVA and complies with the European CSS standard, EB50171. It is fully compatible with the Riello UPS monitoring and control software such as PowerNetGuard, PowerShield and TeleNetGuard.
Emergency Standby Power System features
- full microprocessor control: for greater reliability and compactness in size
- use of Isolated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBT) technology – used in UPS for over 10 years to optimise performance (such as overloads) and reduce physical sizes
- advanced communication interface – the units come with a volt-free contact interface and RS232/485 serial interface for communication with a local PC or computer network
- Telenetguard remote support service compatible for remote diagnostics and control
- front panel LCD to display operating status, alarms, measurements and logs
- option to expand the power and/or reliability through the parallel connection of units – 8kVA models and higher